Fallen for Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen for Fallen

Fallen series by Lauren Kate fan site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fallen For Fallen
Portal
Forum
Store
Contact us
Similar topics
Your account
Register
Your Profile
PM
FAQ
Members
Books
Fallen Info
Fallen Quotes
Torment Info
Torment Quotes
Author Info
Latest topics
» Windows 8 Developer Activation Free Download
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 am by 

» Video Zoofilia Pendeja Abotonada Por Su Perro
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:10 am by 

» Combofix 2013
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm by 

» Passion
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am by BlackSwan

» What's on your mind?
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am by BlackSwan

» Welcome to Fallen for Fallen!
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm by BlackSwan

» Cast suggestions
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am by Nina

» Daniel vs. Cam
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm by twilight+fallen

» xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am by Lizzie

Affiliates
free forum

Fallen Fans Anonymous

Fallen series predictions

Go down 
+7
wikid.wendy
mafiafran
trinket
EmoXXLove4ever
aline
Cam.is.cooler.than.Daniel
Phoenix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Fallen series predictions Empty
PostSubject: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:17 am

What do you think will happen in the sequels?
Back to top Go down
https://fallenforfallen.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:43 am

Hmm... Daniel trying to save Luce from dieing?? Cause she can't reincarnate, not a christian.
Maybe there'll be fight between Cam in love in love and Daniel, maybe Luce falls for Cam in love in love
(Anyone noticed I'm crazy for Cam??)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:09 am

No, it's not obvious at all that you're crazy for Cam Rolling Eyes

I'm definitely expecting a great battle between angels. We'll see if Lauren is like Stephenie Meyer when it comes to happy endings Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:14 am

Define happy ending, I think that we have different definitions.
My happy end: Daniel gets kicked out of the book , Cam and Luce live happily forever!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Oh, come on, Cam's just an idiot...

Daniel, on the other hand... sex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:04 am

Daniel is NOT better than Cam!!
CAM IS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Daniel!!
Back to top Go down
aline

aline

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 am

I really agree with Phoenix, Daniel is better Very Happy And I´m expecting a great battle too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 am

aline wrote:
I really agree with Phoenix, Daniel is better Very Happy
Thank you hail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am

Come to the dark side (Cam's side), we have cookies.
Back to top Go down
aline

aline

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:46 am

Cam.is.cooler.than.Daniel wrote:

I prefer Daniel´s cookies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EmoXXLove4ever

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Cam.is.cooler.than.Daniel wrote:

i like cookies!!!! hehe i have that shirt but i cant choose between them
but i agree with her that was a good come back bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 pm

NO!! *gasps* Daniel leads in the poll! I can't take it... *dies*
Back to top Go down
trinket

trinket

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 am

Cam.is.cooler.than.Daniel: Said to say, I really think Daniel and Luce are going to be together. They're in love!

But, I was reading one of Lauren's blogs, and she says ANOTHER male character is coming in the future and will try to steal Luce from Daniel.
*Trinket's heart breaks*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 am

Luce and Daniel must be together! They're perfect for each other I love you
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 am

Oh, come on, Cam's just an idiot...

Free Sex Pictures
anal beads

Back to top Go down
wikid.wendy

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

The battle is imminent, but after reading both Fallen and Torment I get the inkling that Daniel would have to choose the "bad" side to stay with Luce. I mean, Luce deduced and Daniel confirmed that choosing to be with her is what caused him to fall from grace. So to return to grace, wouldn't he have to give her up? Which we know is not happening, thank God! (no pun intended ;-) I don't believe Daniel had anything to do with Shelby, but I really hope they develop that story line a little more to explain why she thinks they did. I have a couple of theories regarding Luce being supernatural as well, aside from her eternal reincarnation. Towards the end of Torment when she is trying to stop the fight between the angels/demons and the blind creepy rejects (can't think of their name right this second), the narrator states that Luce's shoulders itched, and then when she claimed that the arrows couldn't kill her because she is human, Daniel gave a doubtful laugh. Could she be some kind of angel too? I'm thinking shoulders itching could mean wings, and the doubtful laugh could mean that the arrow would kill her, what do you think? Also, the name Lucinda means beautiful light, and Lucifer means light bearer or morning star/day star, could there be some connection? Molly spelled it out in plain English for Luce via a mean note during their religion class, but it would make sense if you go back to Daniel having to pick "bad" to be with her theory. I'm not saying she's Lucifer reincarnate, but maybe related? Maybe she’s a nephilim bred by Lucifer??? Okay I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but it’s an interesting thought.
Back to top Go down
ScrewWormBby

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 pm

wikid.wendy wrote:
The battle is imminent, but after reading both Fallen and Torment I get the inkling that Daniel .................interesting thought.

Well, yeah, I wasn't going to quote that entire thought ;]
Sorry wikid.wendy!

Anyhoe, you are totally thinking among the same lines as I am. (weird sentence?...)
First, I also don't think that as much as Luce thinks happend between Shelby and Daniel. I mean, come on, when she confronted him about it, he just didn't react like there really happend much. In Torment Shelby also mentioned (when talking about the past life she'd glimpsed) it was a guy, crying, glimpsing the anouncer (Daniel, if you ask me)... It's not like he would have said "Hey, you just saw me crying over another girl, let's have some fun tonight" (yeah, Im trying to be subtle about it). But I do hope Mrs. Kate doesn't skip telling a bit more about that particular part.

That thought aside, at first I was thinking Luce was an angel, too, because of the quite obvious statements on the end of Torment, like you said. (I still think she is, but not the same kind as the Angels and demons like Daniel and Cam). In a pretty recent interview they asked if Luce was an angel aswell (apparently, on facebook they're discussing that possibility), Lauren kate just said that she's mortal, (nothing more) which makes me think that she at least has some angel roots..

I was also thinking about Luce being related to Lucifer, which also makes kind of sense because of the reasons you've given aswell. (I LOVE that you've researched her name).
But while I was reading your post, something totally out of the blue (and probably too far-fetched) popped into my mind...
Maybe, just maybe, Luce IS related to Lucifer, but not only to him, but also to some other angel/divine creature.
Think about it, in Torment, Arriane tells Luce that the choice of one angel could determine the victors of the War. Luce immediatly thinks it's Daniel, but Arriane never said it was, and when she confronts Daniel with that, his reaction is quite off.
So I'm thinking -again, this is way far-fetched- maybe, because Luce would be the supposed 'daughter' of a good aswell as an evil divine being, she would be part good and part 'evil'.
So her strongest side would determine, like, the future of the world.
And that would probably affect Daniel's choice (I mean, he wouldn't kill her, you know, even if she chooses the 'bad side')

Plus, I'd say that someone like that would be precious enough to let her reincarnate, instead of just die as punishment, AND would be quite unreachable for Daniel...

Way too far-fetched, right?
Back to top Go down
eelsgirl09

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 am

What about Miles?
Back to top Go down
ScrewWormBby

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 am

eelsgirl09 wrote:
What about Miles?

He'll probably just fight along...
Maybe he does doing it?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 am

Quote :
Lauren kate just said that she's mortal, (nothing more) which makes me think that she at least has some angel roots..

Yeah, maybe she is a nephilim, but if she were, she would be in Shoreline way sooner. The relation to who ever the angel is may be far, but look at Miles.
My theory is that "mortal" may only mean that she can die.What if she is something
else, anything. Like when Daniel and she were at the lake:
"She gave his shoulders the tiniest push, not intending to affect him at all, but the lightest touch of her fingertips was enough to knock Daniel over."
So she's strong, unnaturally strong.And there's the reincarnation. How many children in this world get baptized, and only she get's reincarnated.
Anyway, I don't know what she is, but she most definitely is not a regular mortal
lol! (Even if there's nothing to laugh about)
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: New Passion Summary!!!   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Here's the passion summary.I just can't wait for the book.

"Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have always chosen me. Forever."

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross, before they fought the Immortals, they had already lived many lives. And so Luce, desperate to unlock the curse that condemns their love, must revisit her past incarnations in order to understand her fate. Each century, each life, holds a different clue.
But Daniel is chasing her throughout the centuries before she has a chance to rewrite history.
How many deaths can one true love endure?
Can they unlock their past in order to change their future?
lol! (Even if there's nothing to laugh about)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 am

I like it how the lines between good and evil are quite blurry. I agree, it's quite possible that Luce is the reason for Daniel to be hesitant in choosing the side of good. Also, Luce is probably not a normal human - there was quite a few clues about that.
As for Miles, I don't see him playing an important role in the next book.
I really hope we get some explanations in Passion.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Me too! How long till it gets out anyway?
Back to top Go down
Aimee Liam

Aimee Liam

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

June 14 - that's the date.

Huh, well not that much. Very Happy Good. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://evanescence-forum.forumotions.net
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah. A month and a half. Not much... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen series predictions   Fallen series predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen series predictions
Page 1 of 1