Fallen for Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen for Fallen

Fallen series by Lauren Kate fan site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fallen For Fallen
Portal
Forum
Store
Contact us
Similar topics
Your account
Register
Your Profile
PM
FAQ
Members
Books
Fallen Info
Fallen Quotes
Torment Info
Torment Quotes
Author Info
Latest topics
» Windows 8 Developer Activation Free Download
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 am by 

» Video Zoofilia Pendeja Abotonada Por Su Perro
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:10 am by 

» Combofix 2013
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm by 

» Passion
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am by BlackSwan

» What's on your mind?
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am by BlackSwan

» Welcome to Fallen for Fallen!
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm by BlackSwan

» Cast suggestions
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am by Nina

» Daniel vs. Cam
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm by twilight+fallen

» xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am by Lizzie

Affiliates
free forum

Fallen Fans Anonymous

The movie Fallen expectations

Go down 
+3
Jayme
jooleah74
Phoenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

The movie Fallen expectations Empty
PostSubject: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 am

What do you expect from the movie? What are you looking forward to see? Do you think Disney will do a good job?
Back to top Go down
https://fallenforfallen.forumotion.com
jooleah74

jooleah74

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Well I would love to have a movie, because it can help with the visual.
However, movies from books never turn out to be that great to please the fans that much. :/
I expect a lot of the stuff in the book will be cut out, such as the whole thing with Molly in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah, I totally agree, movie never turns out to be as good as the book.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 am

No, movies hardly ever turn out as good as books. Mostly because books can tell you what people are thinking in a way a visual format can never do.

But I do have to say that I know many people who love the Harry Potter movies and never read the books and have no need to because they got a pretty good idea what the books are from the movies. Are they missing something in translation of the books. I think a little but is a big deal. I am always there saying this was different or this is how it really happened or whatever it may be.

Back to the beginning of my rambling I thought this book was written in a way that it could be made into a movie relatively easy without missing much of the book if any; if they have a good script writer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 am

Jayme wrote:
But I do have to say that I know many people who love the Harry Potter movies and never read the books and have no need to because they got a pretty good idea what the books are from the movies. Are they missing something in translation of the books. I think a little but is a big deal. I am always there saying this was different or this is how it really happened or whatever it may be.
I must admit that I watched the HP movies before reading the books and after reading them, my conclusion was that the movies don't even compare. I also realized how much things I couldn't figure out just by watching the movies. The books are so amazing and HP series is definitely my all time favorite number one and I think it's a shame not to read them.

As for Fallen, yes, I agree, it has a potential to become a good movie. I really hope they get that dark atmosphere right. I'm a bit skeptical about Disney making it, though.
Back to top Go down
starlight-beauty

starlight-beauty

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 pm

I think that the movie won’t serve the book justice and it will ruin my mental picture of all the characters.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 am

I'm sure it won't be as good as the books. And I don't like the fact that Disney is making it.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 am

Yeah, I don't like it that Disney bought the rights ether.But then again, Pirates of the Caribbean, Prince of Persia and The Sorcerer's Apprentice were made by Disney and they turned out fantastic. I heard that Alex Pettyfer might play Daniel. It's a good choice, though not really how I imagined him.
in love study sunny I love you
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
lol! (Even if there's nothing to laugh about)

Last edited by Lizzie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 am

Yeah, Pirates of the Caribbean turned out to be brilliant.
Alex Pettyfer as Daniel... Not bad, but not exactly how I imagined him. Actually, the way I imagined him is a lot different than the actual description in the book so I guess I can't hope they'll find someone who fits my image of Daniel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aimee Liam

Aimee Liam

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 am

I don't like Alex Pettyfer for Daniel. :/

Well, to be honest, I don't expect much from the movie, but I'm still looking forward seeing it.
To see how they did it, is it how I pictured it in my mind and all..
But who knows? Maybe they surprise us and it turns out to be an awesome film? Very Happy

By the way; when it it coming anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://evanescence-forum.forumotions.net
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 am

No one knows. They didn't even choose the actors yet.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Liam

Aimee Liam

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 am

Oh why are they so slow? bonk
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Mark Ciardi and Gordon Gray will produce the movie. There is no set date as to when the movie will begin production or shooting.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Liam

Aimee Liam

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Haven't heard of them.

But, at least they have someone chosen.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Aimee Liam wrote:
Haven't heard of them.

Me ether.
Back to top Go down
Aoibheann

Aoibheann

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 am

I'm worried as Disney got the rights..... i read Liam Hemsworth is Daniel he is talking about his contract... i don't think he is right for the movie.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 am

Aoibheann wrote:
I'm worried as Disney got the rights..... i read Liam Hemsworth is Daniel he is talking about his contract... i don't think he is right for the movie.

Me ether....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie Fallen expectations   The movie Fallen expectations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The movie Fallen expectations
Page 1 of 1