Fallen for Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen for Fallen

Fallen series by Lauren Kate fan site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fallen For Fallen
Portal
Forum
Store
Contact us
Your account
Register
Your Profile
PM
FAQ
Members
Books
Fallen Info
Fallen Quotes
Torment Info
Torment Quotes
Author Info
Latest topics
» Windows 8 Developer Activation Free Download
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 am by 

» Video Zoofilia Pendeja Abotonada Por Su Perro
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:10 am by 

» Combofix 2013
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm by 

» Passion
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am by BlackSwan

» What's on your mind?
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am by BlackSwan

» Welcome to Fallen for Fallen!
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm by BlackSwan

» Cast suggestions
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am by Nina

» Daniel vs. Cam
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm by twilight+fallen

» xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am by Lizzie

Affiliates
free forum

Fallen Fans Anonymous

Vampire Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:58 pm

By Richelle Mead.
Anyone read the series?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 pm

I haven't read it. Can you tell me what is it about?
Back to top Go down
https://fallenforfallen.forumotion.com
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 am

"Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires--the ones who never die.

The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir; she is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them.

After two years of illicit freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. Rose will continue her Dhampir education. Lissa will go back to being Queen of the elite Moroi social scene. And both girls will resume breaking hearts.

Fear made Lissa and Rose run away from St. Vladimir's--but their world is fraught with danger both inside and out of the Academy's iron gates. Here, the cutthroat ranks of the Moroi perform unspeakable rituals and their secretive nature and love of the night creates an enigmatic world full of social complexities. Rose and Lissa must navigate through this dangerous world, confront the temptation of forbidden romance, and never once let their guard down, lest the Strigoi make Lissa one of them forever..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

It sounds interesting.

How did you like it?
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 am

It's my favorite book series. Smile
I'm not much into Twilight at all, and I consider this series better.
But it's just my opinion. xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:59 pm

I've just read it and it's so amazing Very Happy Smile I love it, I absolutely adore it I love you I love you I love you
I can't wait till Last Sacrifice comes out.
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Agreed!! I'm dying to read it!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 pm

I love Dimitri in love in love I really hope he and Rose will have a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am

i'd love for rose to get her happy ending, but i think she might end up alone. full circle kind of thing, the series she started out without guy and it might end that way?
after everything that's happened with Dimitri i'm not as much of a fan of him with Rose. and i'll feel SO bad for Adrian because you know Rose is going to break his heart... :'(
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 am

I feel bad for Adrian, too. I like him as a character and I'll hate to see him hurt.
But I'll be really disappointed if Rose and Dimitri don't end up together. He loves her, he's just pushing her away because of everything that has happened. I can't say I had expected anything else. But I think he'll come around. He did terrible things, but it's not his fault. They belong together, as corny as it sounds.
I watched some interview with Richelle and she said she won't give away who's going to be in the spin-off series because then we would know who doesn't die in Last Sacrifice. I'm afraid that means we can definitely expect someone to die. It'll be so sad, whoever it is, but I'll survive as long as it's not Dimitri or Rose.
Who do you think killed the queen? Richelle loves to give us little clues throughout the books and I'm trying to figure it out. I think what the fortune teller told Rose is important. She mentioned a smart woman to be Rose's enemy - that's probably the person who set her up.
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Phoenix wrote:
I feel bad for Adrian, too. I like him as a character and I'll hate to see him hurt.
But I'll be really disappointed if Rose and Dimitri don't end up together. He loves her, he's just pushing her away because of everything that has happened. I can't say I had expected anything else. But I think he'll come around. He did terrible things, but it's not his fault. They belong together, as corny as it sounds.
I watched some interview with Richelle and she said she won't give away who's going to be in the spin-off series because then we would know who doesn't die in Last Sacrifice. I'm afraid that means we can definitely expect someone to die. It'll be so sad, whoever it is, but I'll survive as long as it's not Dimitri or Rose.
Who do you think killed the queen? Richelle loves to give us little clues throughout the books and I'm trying to figure it out. I think what the fortune teller told Rose is important. She mentioned a smart woman to be Rose's enemy - that's probably the person who set her up.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Rose and Dimitri together...they were so adorable!!!! Just now after all this...if they end up together, I can't see it happening easily...ya know? After everything, it'd be kind of....odd. Razz And, yes Rose and Dimitri love each other A LOT. Dimitri is dealing with the guilt he has over what happened in Russia and I think Rose needs to deal with what Dimitri did. I don't think it would change how much they care for each other, but the whole blood whore thing is something I highly doubt Rose is happy about. I think she's so focused on turning Dimitri back then trying to get Dimitri back that she hasn't realized what he did do to her. No, it wasn't really Dimitri, but it's still gotta affect her.
Well there are the usual characters that fans think, like Daniella, Victor, Ambrose, Adrian...some even think it's Lissa. I think those, not including Lissa, are a little obvious. I am HIGHLY doubting Lissa had anything to do with it. I'd like for it to be someone completely out of the blue. One person suggested Avery and that seems possible. Razz But when Rose was with the fortune teller, she implied the enemy of Rose is someone close to her...maybe Mia? o.0 I just can't see it being someone obvious...Richelle loves to surprise us. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm

I agree, it won't be easy for Dimitri and Rose to get back together, but I believe they'll work it out somehow.
As for the killer, it's probably going to be a surprise.
What else can we expect in Last Sacrifice? I think Abe is going to help Rose escape prison. Then she needs to find Lissa's sibling. And who is going to take Tatiana's place? Tatiana was supposed to name the person who is going to be the next monarch. If she did, it might even be Lissa. And someone is going to die, judging by the words of Richelle Mead.
And then there's the spin-off. Who is going to be there? Maybe Sydney and Adrian?
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

i really have no clue of what might happen. from blood promise to spirit bound, we knew what was going to happen. rose was going to break victor out of jail and turn dimitri back. but with spirit bound to last sacrifice....i really don't know. i think richelle is really going to surprise us with this last one. Smile
i could see the spin off including adrian and obviously sydney. a big question is: who will die at the end of last sacrifice?! D:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 am

I don't want anyone to die Sad And yes, Last Sacrifice is certainly going to be full of surprises.

I just remembered what the fortune-teller told Rose about her love life, how it's unhappy. It was obvious at the time that she was right, but what if that means that it is going to stay that way? Maybe it was a hint at the sad ending for Rose and Dimitri. pale
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

possibly. i just think that after hearing TONS of people saying that they have to end up together...that they won't. Richelle would have a hell of a lot of pissed off fans tho. they might. what could easily happen is that the reader is left with a "maybe they will maybe they wont" kind of thing...if that made any sense xD
well i love adrian and ill be extremely upset if rose breaks his heart. Dx
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:53 am

I don't know, ending a series with a cliffhanger or a sad ending.. it's just not fair to the readers. If we stick with the characters for so long and then it comes to such an ending.. it's just awful.
I love Adrian, too. I would hate to see him hurt, but I think he deserves someone who's going to love him as much as he loves her. With Rose, it doesn't seem possible. Of course she cares about him, but her heart belongs to Dimitri and I don't think that can easily change. What Rose and Dimitri have, it's so beautiful and it's really sad that things went so terribly wrong. I hope they'll find a way to make it work, though. Adrian deserves the same thing, that absolute love, and I don't think that Rose is the one to give it to him. That's why I think we'll see Adrian in the spin-off, with someone else, like Sydney.
Back to top Go down
jooleah74

jooleah74

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 am

quite possibly! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aimee Liam

Aimee Liam

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 pm

I love it. I love you

Rose and Dimka in love in love in love
Back to top Go down
http://evanescence-forum.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

Vampire Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Vampire Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen for Fallen :: Forum :: Other Topics :: Other Books-